Eye Excellence Optometric
Continuing Education Lecture
- DATE & TIME
- Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Dinner: 6:30 – 7:00 pm
- Lecture: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- The Denton A. Cooley Building (Download Map)
- Texas Heart Institute St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital
- 6770 Bertner Ave
- Houston, TX 77030
James C. Major, Jr, M.D.
- “Retinal Lesions-What to be concerned with”
Mary Green, M.D., Ph.D.
- “Update on Multifocal Intraocular Lenses”
The Texas Optometry Board has approved the lectures for two (2) hour of therapeutic and diagnostic Continuing Education Credit.
Seating is limited. To secure your reservation, fill in the following form. This is an educational lecture for Optometrists ONLY. If you have any questions, please contact Debbie at (713) 791-9494 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond no later than October 28, 2011.